Sunday 13 June 2010

Oh Hello...

So where do i start? Well i want to start by talking about Me...Is that bad?!
Well, you may have read my information and i want to elaborate. So first things first, fun, i believe this is the best attribute in someone and something i like to think i am, taking life too seriously is something i will not do from now on. Mad {adj.
Boisterously happy; hilarious} Thought i would just add the dictionary definition in there as this is what i am, and will often describe a night out as 'mad'. Other definition for mad {adj. Suffering from a disorder of the mind; insane}, We will get onto that another day! Geek, I am a self confessed TV geek from Vampires to a documentary about ingrown toe nails...i LOVE it! Selfless, how i am known...For caring about people before myself, this is the case when it comes to family and friends! However much i love it and think its very important for people to care for others not just be me, me , me. I wish i was a little more selfish and thought of myself more, maybe this is something i will try to do! Loving, I'm a lover. Not a hater! (But i can sometimes be quite feisty) Poser, Yeah I'm a big one! i just like to 'document' my life in pictures. So will be putting pictures on my blog. You've been warned! Strong, I am going to contradict myself here but physically i am the weakest person you would know! my guns are like water pistols compared to a rifle, Bad! But mentally i have become very strong of late...As many things have happened. And I'm not gonna lie i have surprised myself! Sarcastic, Need i say more? Precious, This is quite a weird word to describe yourself. But i mean it more in a way of i would like to be precious to someone, and in someways that life is precious. Joker, I try to be one even if i fail (Often the fail being a practical joke!)...But most of all me...and this is a 18 year old, Blogging about what life is like as a single, small town, big mouthed girl! and what i like to think as a new Yasmin. A Yasmin that just wants to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment