Saturday 26 June 2010

The Kerr sisters...

Me & Rox
Lets set the scene: The house i grew up in (46 The Hollows) in the kitchen 3 years ago. Roxanne shouting at me for borrowing her top...Roxanne grabbing a bottle of conditioner and chucking it at me, me retaliating with a bottle of coke. Ahh how we used to love each other!!
But move forward 3 years and i can honestly say i have a great sister and an amazing friend. But every cloud right?! Because i don't think this would have been the case if Rox wasn't in a car accident that bought us close together, its sad that something so drastic had to happen to make us become like this but that's often how things work. When the police knocked on our door at
5am and told us about her i honestly went into a weird auto pilot like way, i just wanted to be with Rox but thinking back at it now, i can't remember anything i was in a big daze! Rox was then taking to intensive care for her broken back and internal bleeding. Rox was amazingly strong and pulled through and is now out and back living with me, with no conditioner bottle in sight (just my room with all her clothes over it!!!) we get on great. In fact i blame her for me being suck a TV geek, she got me a bit more obsessed with vampires than i should be!

Considering this blogs called "Eighteen and just getting started" this blog isn't very fitting but just wanted to leave a lasting impression for all of you to appreciate things! And wanted you to know my sister because she is like my other half when we go out...Except when we get to drunk and lose each other, but yeah that's for another blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment